sobota, 23 marca 2013

Distraction

Today I was again at the paint club session in Reaper Game Store again. I was planning to finish the Trencher Master Gunner. Almost did it, but the guys proposed that I paint one miniature for a twisted diorama they make for Reapercon. So here is my little distraction: cute little daemonette.
Dzisiaj znów odwiedziłem klub malarski w sklepie Reapera. Planowałem skończyć Trenchera. Niemal mi się to udało, kiedy zaproponowano mi pomalowanie miniaturki do szalonej dioramy, która powstaje na Reapercon. Przedstawiam zatem moją dzisiejszą rozrywkę: słodką małą demonkę.



I do not remember when was a last time I painted a miniature in one day. This deserves a small celebration.
Nie pamiętam, kiedy ostatni raz pomalowałem figurkę w ciągu jednego dnia. Coś takiego zasługuje, aby to uczcić.

 




Brak komentarzy: